UNIVERSITÉ LAVAL, Faculty of Business AdministrationBack to home Université Laval
International Profile (BBA & MBA)
The International Profile is a mobility program exclusively for students in Université Laval’s disciplinary or integrated bachelor’s degree programs, or master’s degree programs without thesis.
Students can complete part of their education (courses only) abroad.
This student mobility opportunity is part of structured exchange programs:
- An inter-program agreement is signed with an institution outside Canada.
- The host institutions offer courses of equal quality, and can provide specializations in some fields.
- Students choose courses from a list approved by the program office ahead of time, which ensures they receive credits upon their return.
- They are still registered as full-time students and pay their tuition fees to Université Laval.
- Students receive mandatory pre-departure training (administrative and intercultural).
- “International Profile” is added to participants’ degrees provided that they successfully complete at least one semester of 12 credits.
Last modification : August 13, 2012