UNIVERSITÉ LAVAL, Faculty of Business AdministrationBack to home Université Laval
Located in one of North America’s most vibrant and historic French-speaking cities, FSA ULaval is leading the way towards a new concept for business administration, as Québec’s unique position combines international flair with proximity to major centres of innovation.
Choosing to study at Canada’s oldest university means access to the world’s most elite certifications—including AACSB International and EQUIS—as well as a study program designed to meet the needs of full-time, part-time and professional students.
Our flexible approach gives students the opportunity to pursue their studies in the classroom, online and abroad, and take advantage of a wealth of cutting-edge public and private research partnerships.
FSA ULaval’s large and experienced faculty will give you the skills to drive the expansion of ethical and sustainable businesses around the globe with courses taught in both French and English.
From the diversity, history, and dynamism of Québec City to new frontiers abroad, the world of business is yours to discover.
Teaching and Research Chairs
- Canada Research Chair in Sustainable Development Standards (french only)
- Canada Research Chair in Business Engineering
- Chair in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (french only)
- Chair in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- CHSRF/CIHR Chair on Knowledge Transfer and Innovation
- Industrial-Alliance Chair in Insurance and Financial Services (french only)
- Investors Group Chair in Financial Planning
- Royal Bank of Canada Chair in Financial Innovation (french only)
- Stephen A. Jarislowsky Chair in International Business Management (french only)
- Interuniversity Center on Risk, Economic Policies and Employment (CIRPÉE)
- Interuniversity Research Center on Enterprise Networks, Logistics and Transportation (CIRRELT)
Research Centres and Groups
- Centre for Entrepreneurship and Small Business (CEPME)
- Human Resources Services Retention and Loyalty Research Group (GREFID) (french only)
- Enterprise Architecture Transfer and Research Center (CeRTAE) (french only)
- Contemporary Asian Studies and Research Centre (french only)
- Cost and Performance Management Research Group (french only)
- Modelling, Information and Decision Making Research Center (CERMID) (french only)
- Business Valuation Research Laboratory (LABVAL)
In French only
- Industrial Alliance recruitment program for prospective BBA students outside of Quebec
- FSA ULaval Financial Assistance Plan
- Laval University Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid (in French)
- Learn more about Laval University
- Learn more about Québec city
- Staying in Québec to study (Official site of the Government of Québec)
Last modification : March 4, 2013