UNIVERSITÉ LAVAL, Faculty of Business AdministrationBack to home Université Laval
Experience International Business in Quebec City, Canada, the Gateway to North America!
The Summer Business University is an intensive 6-credit business program that focuses on international trade in the context of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
Dates of the programe: June 8th to July 5th 2013
The program is composed of :
- In class courses
- Business and cultural visits
- Evening activities
- A weekend Leadership Retreat to the majestic Saguenay region, two hours from Québec City.
Take advantage of this opportunity to :
- Add an international dimension to your degree
- Learn about international business
- Interact with other cultures,
- Create a network of contacts with future professionals,
- Engage with experienced professors and guest speakers from Canada, the United States and Mexico, and discuss the challenges of 21st century business with managers during on-site company visits.
Laval University campus
Last modification : December 20, 2012